Watch Me Shrink!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Tracker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 7 - Tuesday

Today, I am beginning day 7...which means in case you didn't know...I just finished 6 full days on the HCG diet program.


As of this morning, I have lost 9.2 lbs and weigh 174.4 lbs. I am pleased and very excited with the progress that I've made.


It hasn't been easy but the scales are very rewarding every morning of the sacrifices of food that I made the day before.


This morning when I got up I knew immediately that I wouldn't make it until lunch time without anything to eat. But, I have managed to hold off until 10:40 AM before eating strawberries and drinking tea.


My ear is still stopped up and hurting so I am back on my decongestant and antibiotics. I was afraid to take the antibiotics because they make me sick at my stomach when I'm not trying to make it on 500 calories a day. But, thank you, Jesus...so far, they haven't bothered me.

My afternoon was uneventful and I ate dinner about 7 PM. Dinner consisted of a salad with special dressing and grilled chicken.

All in all...it's been a good day :-)

1 comment:

Thank you in advance for all the words of encouragement as I travel this journey to a healthier me! Love you all!