Watch Me Shrink!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Tracker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 16 - Thursday

The pictures on the left are from 2 weeks ago on 8/12 and the ones on the right are from today. There is a noticable difference...maybe not a huge difference in all areas but it is showing.






I decided to take pictures again with each time that I measure but since that was an after thought...I had to do it a day later. I wore the exact same clothes as the first time and will continue to take my pictures in them as I go along.

Yesterday proved to be an easy day when I had to meet with our ladies group at Shoney's but the problem that I have is explaining the protocol with the ones that want to know more about the program. My goal is to read through the entire manuscript that Dr. Simeon wrote and try to understand it and be able to explain it rather than just accepting it.

As for the weight loss, I knew that I was smaller but when I got dressed in casual clothes that I normally don't wear at home and they were really loose also too big...then I really noticed.

The measurements yesterday just about floored me. It was hard to comprehend that I could lose 3 inches in one arm! I'm still in shock.

Today, is going to be a busy day and hopefully, it will also be uneventful.

Again, today was an easy day as far as getting hungry and any food cravings...there aren't any. I took Tyler to McDonald's after football practice and watched/smelled him eat all the way home without any problems.

Now, do I want a french fry? Absolutely! I'd love to have one but it is not an option at this point. It has to be a mental choice if nothing else. I want to be thinner and healthier more than I want that french fry.

I lost another 1 lb today which puts me at 14 lbs. in 15 days. I have officially broke out of the 180's and now the 170's...I weighted 169.4 this morning! Wow!

Breakfast: Tea
AM Snack: None
Lunch: Cabbage and Beef
Afternoon Snack: Orange
Dinner: Cabbage and Beef (didn't want to cook) :-)
Evening Snack: Orange

I got so busy today that I forgot to take my afternoon drops and now I have to try to get two rounds in tonight...it's already 8:50 PM.

Thank goodness tomorrow is my day off and I get to sleep in cause I am tired. We are going off camping this weekend and see how we manage with that challenge of being away from home. It shouldn't be a problem because we are taking all our stuff with us including our bathroom scales and food scales. We will see.

Goodnight all!!!

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome sweetie, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you are taking pictures along the journey...I didn't when I first started at 230 lbs...It's amazing how 14 pounds can change your body doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for all the words of encouragement as I travel this journey to a healthier me! Love you all!