Watch Me Shrink!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Tracker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 14 - Tuesday

**POST FROM TUESDAY NIGHT**

There wasn't a change in my weight this morning at all.  It wasn't up nor down.  I am still at 171.4, but that's ok. 

I'd rather not lose any as gain some.

Tonight will be a challenge as we have to leave this afternoon going to Little Rock for the high school football jamboree.  We will have to pack our food to take with us since we won't make it back in time to eat dinner and it will be too long if we wait until we get home.

More on that later :-)

This afternoon we had to travel to Little Rock (2 1/2 hours) to watch Marion Patriots play in a jamboree.  We knew that we would not be home to eat dinner and wasn't sure how to handle it.  We originally thought that if the boys stayed until all the teams played that we might get to try eating out and see what happened but they left after their last round.

We packed our cooler with tea, cut up spinach, salad dressing, seasonings, salt, diced grilled chicken, fruit for game, bowls, forks, paper towels and our drops and then off we went.

After the game, we knew we had time to eat before the buses pulled out so we went across the street to the golf course, found shaded parking and I fixed our dinner.  It was very simple and it worked out perfectly.

All in all...great day.  The weight loss is slowing down for both Roger and I  but slowly I am still losing...some days none, some a little and others more.  That's ok...I'm happy.

Breakfast:  Tea
AM Snack: Melba Toast
Lunch:  Cabbage and Beef
Afternoon Snack:  Apple...too to the stadium with us
Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Salad
Evening Snack:  Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for all the words of encouragement as I travel this journey to a healthier me! Love you all!