Watch Me Shrink!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Tracker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Days 25-27 Saturday - Monday

Normally, the weekends are my best days because I am more active than during the week sitting behind a desk...however, that was not the case this weekend. I gained weight 2 out of 3 days this weekend and by Monday...I was just down right MAD!

Saturday - gained +.6 lb.

Sunday - lost -2.4 lb.

Monday - gained +1.4 lb.

Roger had some of the same problems but yet we weren't eating. What is up with that???

Monday were had planned to get up and go to Memphis to pickup some materials for home improvement projects, look at carpet and new bedroom furniture for Tyler. When I got up and weighed, I was so upset, angry and frustrated that Roger almost refused to go shopping with me. It was that bad.

I pushed on through and only ate one meal on Monday because we were gone and refused to try eating out.

I survived the weekend and tried to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for all the words of encouragement as I travel this journey to a healthier me! Love you all!