Watch Me Shrink!

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Diet Tracker

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 22 - Wednesday

I woke up to a weight loss this morning after going to the bathroom several time. I lost 1.4 lbs and was thrilled with this.

Lately, it has been a roller coaster ride on the scales. I am on Day 22 and 21 full days on the 500 calorie diet. To date, I've lost 16.4 lbs.

However, I woke up hungry this morning! That's not good and I hope that I can hold off eating until lunch time but if I can't then I will have to have a piece of fruit or my Melba toast. I really like keeping these until the afternoon and evening so I don't feel deprived later when watching TV.

We are trying different recipes when we have the time and I think, this weekend we will try several. The same old, same old is getting OLD!

This has been a more difficult week for me as I have been hungry more, thought of all my yummy foods, drinks and emotions. I was getting very irritable today but I think I was just frustrated and hungry. I had to apologize to my hubby for being so snappy.

All in all...I survived the day and will keep pushing forward.

I decided tonight that when I hit the 20 lb. weight loss mark...I'm celebrating with a manicure and pedicure. Can't celebrate with food and don't want to buy new clothes because hopefully, they will be getting too big soon too.

1 comment:

Thank you in advance for all the words of encouragement as I travel this journey to a healthier me! Love you all!